POKE STUDIO, a video creation function, is implemented in the avatar application “POKE COLOR” loved by 23 million customers!
※This article is machine translated.
Cocone Corporation (“Cocone”) will release a major update to Pokecolo, an application that allows users to dress up their avatars and communicate with other users, and will implement POKE STUDIO, a video creation function that allows users to post their videos on TikTok and other social networking sites, on June 1, 2023.
Pokecolo” for coordinating digital fashion
This avatar dress-up application, loved by more than 23 million customers and celebrating its 12th anniversary this year, is enjoyed by a wide range of users, from teenage schoolgirls to working women in their 20s to 50s. Users can enjoy expressing themselves according to their sensibilities by coordinating their fashion and rooms from a total of more than 70,000 items.
[ Official website ].
App Store: https: //apps.apple.com/jp/app/id451684733
Google Play: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.cocone.pocketcolony
Easy video creation and SNS posting using avatars! Create a new video culture!
The new “POKE STUDIO” function in “Pokecolo” is a video creation tool with unique features unique to “Pokecolo” based on the concept of “using avatars to create videos in a fun and easy way.
Using avatars with a variety of fashion items, users can easily create short videos that can be posted on TikTok, Twitter, etc. by simply editing a template.
In addition, avatars appearing in the videos can use not only their own fashion coordinates, but also items owned by their friends. This makes it possible to create memorable “friendship videos” and enjoy new forms of communication centered on the “POKE STUDIO.
After implementation, we will continue to add more templates to make video creation even more enjoyable, and we also plan to update the functionality to create new original videos by combining multiple videos. Through these efforts, we aim to create a new video culture using avatars.
<Example of a video created by “POKE STUDIO
It is possible to create a story, make a comparison video of coordination, or easily create a video of your own worldview.
<Main features of POKE STUDIO
- Change of characters in the video
- You can change your avatar to one decorated with items you own.
- You can also select your friend’s avatar
- NPCs living in the world of “Pokecolo” can also be selected.
- Change Action
- More than 200 avatars with adorable movements available
- Change the background of the video
- Colony” and “Interior” decorated with items from “Pokecolo” can be set as background.
- Can be selected from templates, chromakey colored backgrounds to suit some needs.
- Change BGM
- Choose from the original “Pokecolo” songs.
- Can also be selected from “Neilo” collected as an item.
- Possible to change to original sound source
- Several other screen effect materials are available
■Campaign to commemorate the implementation of “POKE STUDIO” and give away gorgeous rewards!
To commemorate this implementation, various campaigns will be held to help people enjoy “POKE STUDIO” even more.
(1) Touch “POKE STUDIO,” a first touch request for a limited time only!
[[Period]] until 23:59, Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
[ Reward ] 1 gacha ticket for 1 day x 1
(2) “Pokestar Debut Campaign” – Get Gacha tickets by posting and watching videos on YouTube!
Participants can register in advance on the dedicated website and earn gorgeous rewards by posting and viewing videos created in the “POKE STUDIO” on YouTube.
[[Period]] June 8, 2023 (Thursday) 12:00 p.m. – June 28, 2023 (Wednesday) 23:59 p.m.
[ Reward ] Up to 500 Donna (in-app currency), 1-day gacha ticket (max. 27)
(3) Various limited-time “commemorative” quests
[ Period ] June 8, 2023 (Thursday) 12:00 p.m. – August 31, 2023 (Thursday) 23:59 p.m.
[ Reward ] A set of special fashion items
<Overview of the ” Pokecolo application
Supported OS: iOS 11.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch / Android 6.0 or later
Genre : Social Network
Price ： Basically free (some items charged)
［Copyright] © cocone corporation